468 Color Paintings of Alfred Sisley - British Impressionist Landscape Painter (October 30, 1839 - January 29, 1899)

Category: Kindle Store,Kindle eBooks,Arts & Photography

468 Color Paintings of Alfred Sisley - British Impressionist Landscape Painter (October 30, 1839 - January 29, 1899) Details

Alfred Sisley book includes 468 high quality reproductions of his greatest masterpieces with title and date.

Reviews

I have not seen much of Sisley's works before. Maybe one or two landscapes in a collection. I had no idea he was so prolific. I particularly like studies of different skies and lights and trees and Sisley has painted the same locales with differences in the light. I have it on my Kindle, and enjoy perusing the vast number of works-plenty for waiting at a doctor's office. I didn't find any problems in the titles as I was more interested in the pictures. I love being able to zoom in with my Kindle and find all those tiny people Sisley put in to show scale. For the price, there is a great deal to study, instantly!

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel