Chihuly Calendar

Category: Books,Arts & Photography,Sculpture

Chihuly Calendar Details

Dale Chihuly's compelling art is presented in this glossy, fifteen month calendar (December 2012 - Feburary 2014). Featuring individual pieces as well as large-scale installations, the 2013 Chihuly calendar will delight fans and art lovers throughout the year. Read more

Reviews

I was house sitting for friends and their Chihuly coffee table books fascinated me. So, I decided for 2013 to order his calendar. The photo's are beautiful and will make nice pictures in 2014 when I cut up the calendar. I think that the actual calendar font and design could have been more creative, but it is still quite nice and overall I love it!

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel