The Diary of Frida Kahlo: An Intimate Self-Portrait

Category: Books,Arts & Photography,History & Criticism

The Diary of Frida Kahlo: An Intimate Self-Portrait Details

Review "The reproduction of Frida Kahlo's diary ... is a very special publishing event .... This replica is a beautiful fabrication, authentic in its details and faithful to the original....Her diary is a gorgeous phoenix: it adds to the luster of her posthumous life as an artist." Read more

Reviews

Perfect, i highly recoomend this book. I read it b years ago amd bought it here for a great price. If you love frida, you will love her diary. Studying her photos in her journal gave me alot of information and perspectivw on her spiritual amd life experiences. I found frida at the lowest point of my life, bedbound and very sick. She gave me hope while identifying her pain thru her paintings. An absolure must. I finally did my frida art piece based on her paintings and journal.(Not 4 sale, it goes to charity. )

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel